Marimite JAV

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2004
      Okay, if you trawl the fan sites for marimite art, pics, whathaveyou,
      you've been seeing stills from this.

      For those of you who don't, it may comes as news to you that there is
      a live-action adult video of Marimite. Yes...really.

      Some kindly bottom-feeder has provided a BT of this baby:
      http://bt.hongfire.com/torrents-details.php?id=744&hit=1

      And you just *know* it's got to be good. <rolls eyes>

      This is adult, so children and workers of the world, avoid.

      Those of you who go home to a darkened apartment, empty except for the
      3482 garage kits you own - you'll want to download this. LOL

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2004

        > For those of you who don't, it may comes as news to you that there
        is
        > a live-action adult video of Marimite. Yes...really.

        There are, in fact, two versions of this out. There's the main angle"
        and the "multi-angle" version. I watched the multi angle last night.
        Because of the camera work, it actually comes off as kind of sweet and
        artsy and girly, as opposed to porny.

        This is not your dad's porn, definitely. The Sachiko character is
        actually quite sweet to the Yumi character.

        Just in case you wondered. :-)