Re: So... I'm finally reading the older Mari-mite novels

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2004
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "the_judy_justice"

      <the_judy_justice@y...> wrote:
      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mellowrg" <cyfith@a...> wrote:
      > > Or rather the text to the novels which I have shamelessly
      > downloaded
      > > from the Internet.
      > >

      > Sounds interesting...
      >
      > And where did you find it?

      Hi Judy - You asked this question aquite a while ago, and I kept
      meaning to answer it, but kept forgetting.

      Someone kindly posted the novels in .doc format to the Yuri ML files,
      but for ease of access, I'm in the process of uploading them to the
      Yurcon ML files right now.

      20/Marimite%20Novels/> should get you there. Or, go to the "Files"
      section on the Yuricon ML page:

      Click on "Maria-sama ga Miteru" then on "Marimite Novels"

      I have *just* finished reading the first novel - it was well worth the
      time it took. Notes to follow afterwards. :-)