RE: American cartoon yuri was Re: [Yuricon] OT: Anime inspires fashion

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2004
      From: "Chris Davies" <cricharddavies@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: American cartoon yuri was Re: [Yuricon] OT: Anime inspires fashion
      >Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 21:31:51 -0000

      Allaine oin Fanfiction.net has three (one unfinished)
      >stories
      > > that actually do not suck starring these two.
      >
      >They don't suck, no. They're not terribly *good*, though ...

      I have to disagree with this. I didn;t think they were perfect, but at no
      point did they make my face go all scrunchy. I was able to actually get
      through them and I thought rh author got the characters' voices down well.

      Brilliant, no, good, yes.