American cartoon yuri was Re: [Yuricon] OT: Anime inspires fashion

  • Chris Davies
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2004
      Reviewing old messages ... hello, what's this?

      > I have good news for you: Kim Possible and Shego are SO slashable.
      I find
      > myself reading other people's fanfic for a change, just to get a
      fix of
      > these two. Allaine oin Fanfiction.net has three (one unfinished)
      stories
      > that actually do not suck starring these two.

      They don't suck, no. They're not terribly *good*, though ...

      Chris Davies.
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2004
        From: "Chris Davies" <cricharddavies@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: American cartoon yuri was Re: [Yuricon] OT: Anime inspires fashion
        >Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 21:31:51 -0000

        Allaine oin Fanfiction.net has three (one unfinished)
        >stories
        > > that actually do not suck starring these two.
        >
        >They don't suck, no. They're not terribly *good*, though ...

        I have to disagree with this. I didn;t think they were perfect, but at no
        point did they make my face go all scrunchy. I was able to actually get
        through them and I thought rh author got the characters' voices down well.

        Brilliant, no, good, yes.