Quick Introduction

  • uanime
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2004
      Hi folks,

      I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is James and I've been a
      subscriber to the list since I met Erica at AnimeNext this summer and got
      around to talking to her about adding a Yuri doujinshi section to our store.
      I sell doujinshi here in the US through our webstore and on Ebay. If any of
      you have searched around for doujinshi sites alot you've probably stumbled
      across our store at some time or another.

      Once we have our store redesigned and add the new Yuri section among a few
      other things I'll be sure to let you folks know so we can get some feedback
      from the experts : ) I tend to be a lurker on mailing lists so you will most
      likely not hear from me too much, but I'm out here reading every day.

      _____________
      James Dion
      Owner
      Ultimate Anime
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2004
        >From: "uanime" <uanime@...>

        > I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is James and I've been a
        >subscriber to the list since I met Erica at AnimeNext this summer and got
        >around to talking to her about adding a Yuri doujinshi section to our
        >store.
        >I sell doujinshi here in the US through our webstore and on Ebay. If any of
        >you have searched around for doujinshi sites alot you've probably stumbled
        >across our store at some time or another.

        Hi James!

        Welcome to the list! I promise to contact you shortly...it's been a busy
        summer. :-)