I swear, I will never doubt Go nagai again....

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2004
      Run, quick and download "Re Cutey Honey," episode 2. Now.

      http://www.l33t-raws.com/bt/gettorrent.
      php/3998641662626a97ddefad73dbfb521eb78046fb.torrent

      It's raw.

      It. Doesn't. Matter.

      I was so disappointed in the first episode - it was a perfect set-up,
      adorable heroine Honey, and bitchy policewoman Na-chan...but nothing
      happened. Na-chan just yelled a bit and the BGotD (Bad Guy of the Day)
      wasn't drooling after Honey or anything. I was so sad.

      BUT! Episode 2 was everything I could have ever asked for. The baddy
      used lustful lnaguage to describe fighting Honey, and after Na-chan
      rejected Honey's friendly overtures, Honey goes cold in a battle...so
      of course Na-chan brings her back by stripping down and laying with
      her. :-) Na-chan is our hero, for so many reasons.

      And the next BGotD is already on my Christmas list. Black Crow (get
      it? Crow, as in "ku-ro", i.e., kuro..."black" in Japanese...)is way
      cool and sexy and hot for the boss mama, Sister Jill.

      This series has, in one episode, surpassed my wildest hopes. Next
      episode looks even better as Sister Jill seduces Honey away from
      Na-chan...

      (With apologies to Margret Mitchell) As god is my witness, I'll never
      doubt Go Nagai again.

    • Chalcahuite
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2004
        On Sep 2, 2004, at 10:24 PM, atheniag wrote:

        > Run, quick and download "Re Cutey Honey," episode 2. Now.
        >
        > http://www.l33t-raws.com/bt/gettorrent.
        > php/3998641662626a97ddefad73dbfb521eb78046fb.torrent

        Damn you .wmv9! Why must you mock me?!

        -==-
        Serge
        "Everybody's feeling fine, because it's party time!"