Re: Small Favors

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 1, 2004
      > >From: Clarissa Smith <claris@s...>

      And I'll keep the author's name in mind. Thanks for the heads up.

      Here's a sample of book #1, if anyone's interested in a
      'Try Before You Buy' kinda thing.

      http://www.users.on.net/~prime/puni/SF.zip

      Kisses XXOOXX
      Jen
    • Clarissa Smith
      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 1, 2004
        (As a note, Book 2 doesn't do the "size difference" thing like Book 1
        does. *G*)

        --
        Clarissa Cates-Smith Ryan
        claris@...
        Message 3 of 18 , Sep 2, 2004
          >From: "Jen" <puni@...>
          >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com

          >Here's a sample of book #1, if anyone's interested in a
          >'Try Before You Buy' kinda thing.
          >
          >http://www.users.on.net/~prime/puni/SF.zip

          Nice - I like the unashamed crassness of it. I think Colleen and I would get
          along famously. :-)