Re: OT: BBC Live-Action Drama

  • haruka173
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 28, 2004
      Gosh! A good number of you seem to be raving about this! ^_^ I
      should like to get the original DVD set of the series but it's WAY
      beyond my budget right now. ^_^;

      But... while I was going around a place that happened to carry ...
      err, well, it must be confessed, "pirated" DVDs (illegal DVD copies
      of DVD originals), I found a whole ROW of stalls selling it! ^_^;;;
      (And to make things more grand to a consumer earning only about US
      $10 a month, these DVDs have done away with the region systems, so
      the "Tipping the Velvet" illegit DVD can work in just about EVERY
      kind of player available here in the Philippines.) Should I make do
      with what's available and get the illegit version of "Tipping the
      Velvet" or hold out for a couple of years till I can get the
      original? v^_^v

      Thanks for the advice before, and thanks again for more in advance!
      ^.~

      Now more eager to delurk,
      ~Haruka~