Re: Thanks and by the way..

  • Ka-chan
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2004
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Nicole" <kittyritz12@y...> wrote:
      > Thanks for your help Erica on helping me get started! I've got
      > another question, after downloading the anime 'Maria-sama Ga
      Miteru'
      > and playing it, is there any english subtitles or something to
      > understand? If not, where can you find something akin to english
      > translations for it? Thanks again for reading.

      Unless it had the label of [Lililicious_ASource] you probably got a
      raw version. Congrats.

      As she was saying all you would need to do is go into either the
      channel #lililicious or #ayu (formerly Anime-Source) on
      irc.rizon.net on mIRC, and most likely someone there will be serving
      it, or if you ask in the channel itself, someone will send you a few
      episodes.

      Also, if you interested in non-liscenced manga that have yuri/shoujo-
      ai themes, please be sure to visit http://lililicious.cjb.net as
      this is lili's headquarters for releases. :)

      ~Ka-chan (aka Sumiregawa-kun)~