Subject: Re: Hi folks

  • Renee
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2004
      Kun, defender of the little happy dances.;) Lol! I haven't talked much lately so for thos eof you who don't know me, I am Renee, security for Yuricon and I have worked at several other cons and I am around all over the net and places. Currently in the frozen tundra of Pittsburgh to finish my degree, etc. It was great to see those of you who were at Otakon again. *Hugs to all*
      ~Renee

      Message: 18
      Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 15:24:43 -0000
      From: "nekokuniko"

      > Well, no, I will cherish that memory, but I don't think that's
      really
      > typical of being your minion. For the other Otakon staffers on the
      > list now, my fiance, Donna, and I were the really, really, really
      black
      > ops people that maybe a handful of special ops people knew about.
      We
      > helped ferret out three or four boys who were shoplifting on Sunday.

      And I was so black ops that I wasn't even black ops ;)

      Kun

      http://mail.yahoo.com