Re: Hi folks

  • nekokuniko
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 5, 2004
      > -==-
      > Serge
      > "Everybody's feeling fine, because it's party time!"

      Noooooo! Say it isn't so! I'd hate to have to burn my eyes out if
      that's really the signature I think it is... o.0~

      Kun
      ----'-,-{@
    • nekokuniko
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 5, 2004
        > To introduce myself to the list.
        >
        > I'm Leah Marcus from Baltimore. I signed up at Otakon. I'm Otakon
        staff
        > actually.

        Welcome to the list, Leah! I remember you =^.^= I was the one who
        sold your manga to Phil ;p

        I'm a big gamer too, btw...and a reluctant Babylon 5 watcher as
        well ;)

        Kun
        ----'-,-{@
      • nekokuniko
        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 5, 2004
          > Sean Gaffney. Girls having sex with other girls is hot. Mmm. ^_-

          Why Hello Sean! Welcome to th.... oh psh, you're an elder, just
          trying to pass off as a newbie ;p

          That's a nice summation of the yuricon cause though ;)

          Kun
          ----'-,-{@
        • nekokuniko
          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 5, 2004
            > Me too. LOL Or Yuriko. She's got all the charm and suave I don't.

            As a friend of yours, I just want to take this moment to bolster your
            ego, by point out how right you are.

            Kun
            ----'-,-{@
            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 5, 2004
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "nekokuniko" <kun@l...> wrote:

              > > Me too. LOL Or Yuriko. She's got all the charm and suave I don't.
              > >

              > As a friend of yours, I just want to take this moment to bolster
              your
              > ego, by point out how right you are.

              LOL - Consider yourself paid back for the abuse you suffered this
              past weekend. How're your teeth doing?

            • nekokuniko
              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 5, 2004
                > Well, no, I will cherish that memory, but I don't think that's
                really
                > typical of being your minion. For the other Otakon staffers on the
                > list now, my fiance, Donna, and I were the really, really, really
                black
                > ops people that maybe a handful of special ops people knew about.
                We
                > helped ferret out three or four boys who were shoplifting on Sunday.

                And I was so black ops that I wasn't even black ops ;)

                Kun
                ----'-,-(@
              • nekokuniko
                Message 7 of 26 , Aug 5, 2004
                  > > > Me too. LOL Or Yuriko. She's got all the charm and suave I
                  don't.

                  > > As a friend of yours, I just want to take this moment to bolster
                  > your
                  > > ego, by point out how right you are.
                  >
                  > LOL - Consider yourself paid back for the abuse you suffered this
                  > past weekend. How're your teeth doing?

                  My teeth are fine and healthy, thanks ;p

                  Kun
                  ---'-,-{@
                • Chalcahuite
                  Message 8 of 26 , Aug 5, 2004
                    On Aug 5, 2004, at 10:57 AM, nekokuniko wrote:

                    >> -==-
                    >> Serge
                    >> "Everybody's feeling fine, because it's party time!"
                    >

                    > Noooooo! Say it isn't so! I'd hate to have to burn my eyes out if
                    > that's really the signature I think it is... o.0~

                    Burn, baby, burn. :-D

                    I guess people thought I was kidding, when I said I'd make it my new
                    sig. It's also my IM message, as well. Tee-hee.

                    -==-
                  • kate0211@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 26 , Aug 5, 2004
                      In a message dated 8/5/2004 8:46:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time, alecto_fury@... writes:
                      > "Foul, fetid, fuming, foggy filthyyyyy - Philadelphia!"
                      >
                      > Sorry, had a 1776 breakdown there...
                      I think that the founding fathers wouldn't have minded 1776 Philadelphia so much if they had the chance to see 2004 Philadelphia.  ;)  It's been nothing but downhill for the last 228 years.  Not that putting the nation's capital in a swamp was a brilliant alternative... :)

                      As for what I'm watching now...absolutely nothing.  I haven't had a chance to see any of Marimite Haru just yet, and that's really all I am interested in at the moment.

                      Katya
                    • Melissa McCarthy
                      Message 10 of 26 , Aug 6, 2004
                        Erica said:
                        > Hey, everyone, Rica is the author of "Rica 'tte Kanji!?", so if you have a
                        > copy, tell her how much you enjoy it, so she draws more of Rica and Miho
                        for
                        > us. :-)

                        ::fangirl squeal:: It's Rica Takashima! I *love* "Rica 'tte Kanji!?" In
                        fact, it inspired one of the only (if not the only) other posts I've come
                        out of my shell to make here! It always makes me smile ^_^

                        Erica also said:
                        > Rica also wrote "Obenkyo Shinasai" for the new Yuri Monogatari. If
                        > you've read that, you know why I'm smirking. :-)

                        I'm really looking forward to having Yuri Monogatari arrive at Anime Castle.
                        I'm so jealous of everyone who's already gotten to read it!

                        Melissa, returning to Marimite-yuri-inspired bliss (Shimako/Noriko forever!)