Re: [Yuricon] Re: Shinobuden

  • Trishane Lee
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 4, 2004
      where are you downloading this?

      Jen <puni@...> wrote:
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag" <anilesbocon01@h...>
      wrote:

      > "Okay, I stand corrected. Shinobu is clearly gaga about
      Kaede, although ..."

      Watching Shinobu going all gaga about her date with Kaede
      in ep.2 was cute, and seeing her go all psycho (like Sakaki
      trying to touch a kitten) at asking Kaede to share a bath
      were definitely cutesy-haha... but the weird thing is, I'm
      actually having more fun watching the Ninja Boys.

      Why aren't all Ninja Boys so sweet n' funny?  Those guys
      are great!  We were laughing like crazy at the end of
      episode 2.

      "Look ma!  I threw my first shuriken!"

      ^_^

      What really irked me was episode #1.  It was REALLY hentai
      in that perverted way, especially compared to the slapstick
      funniness of 2 & 3.  I'm just glad they dumped the icky-
      yucky humour for the wackiness.

      Shoujo~ai dramatic angst like MariMite is nice, but
      sometimes I just like a lil' cutesy yuri, like that seen
      in Bottle Fairy.  Throw in the Ninja Boys, and I'll
      definitely be downloading episode #4.

      Just dump the yellow pudge.

      Kisses XXOOXX
      Jen

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 4, 2004
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Trishane Lee <haruka_clone@y...>
        wrote:
        > where are you downloading this?

        Shirobara already answered this, but i'll answer agin if it helps -
        through bittorrent, a free file share program. You can find it at
        http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/ - download it and install it.

        Unlicensed sub torrents are listed at http://www.animesuki.com

        You click on a link, download the "torrent", then click on the torrent
        and download the file. Depending on the server speeds, how many people
        seeding, etc, you get variable rates.

        I hope that helps. There's and introduction on the Bittorrent page -
        that will exlain more.

      • Chris Davies
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 5, 2004
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "shirobara12" <shirobara12@y...>
          wrote:
          > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Davies" <cricharddavies@y...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > As recent postings will attest ... it's not just anime where she
          sees
          > > that. It's real life, too. Scary, wot?
          >
          > If you mean about the Sailor Moon and Mercury actresses,
          > I think she said they were just good friends...

          ... you go right on thinking that.

          Chris Davies.