Re: Any Kinpachi Sensei fans here?

  • stellaluna_42
    Message 1 of 51 , Aug 4 9:55 AM
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Clarissa Smith <claris@s...> wrote:

      > I'm currently trying to download "Azumi," which she also stars in.
      > Unfortunately, not in drag. Sigh. *G*

      Never seen Kinpachi Sensei, though I hear it's really good.
      Azumi kicks ass. She may not be in drag, but she's a ninja with a
      cape, & that's pretty sexy.

      STELLALUNA

      Naruto has rekindled my love of the ninja.
    • W. Suika Roberts
      Message 51 of 51 , Aug 24 7:58 AM
        On Aug 15, 2004, at 10:11 AM, Trishane Lee wrote:
        > Chalcahuite <ximatl@...> wrote:
        > On Aug 14, 2004, at 11:31 AM, Erica Friedman wrote:
        > >> Currently being deployed to Iraq, so I may actually get some of the
        > >> fanfics I plotted ten years ago written . . .
        > >
        > > Gods go with you...
        >
        > >>I will add to the chorus of well wishers. God speed and >safe
        > journey.
        >
        > GO and return Safely and May the gods look kindly on you  and blanket
        > you with their grace.

        Thank you,
        Suika
        > Shane (a military brat)

        My condolences ^_^

        ja ne,
        Suika
        --
        ssfr@...
        The computer is mightier than the pen, the sword, and usually, the

        -Jennifer Nolan