Let's welcome some new members, shall we?

    Message 1 of 51 , Aug 4, 2004
      It's been a while since I did this last, and we're about to get a few
      new members from Otakon, so let me take this opportunity to welcome
      all the new members of our ML!

      Please feel free to jump in on any conversation, and it'd be cool if
      you introduce yourself, too, because that's kind of the way social
      skills run. I'll start...

      My name is Erica Friedman, founder and evil mastermind behind Yuricon
      and ALC Publishing. I'm the list owner as well, which gives me the
      right to be pubically grumpy. :-)

      My favorite yuri couple are now, and forever, Haruka and Michiru from
      Sailor Moon, with Yuriko and Midori from Shoujoai ni Bouken and Saiyuu
      no Ryouko coming in a close second. And yes, I created the latter, but
      I don't think it's pretentious to say that I adore them both.

      Currently watching -

      Good - Madlax, Phantom Memory Kurau, Maria-sama ga Miteru- Haru, One
      Piece, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Live Action

      Bad - Bakuretsu Tenshi, Tenjou Tenge, Cutey Honey (all versions)

      Questionable - Otogizoushi, 2x2 Shinobuden

      and a host of other stuff that would start to get tedious to list. My
      manga reading list is obscenely long, so I won't even bother.

      There, now *you* all try.:-)

      In any case, welcome to the list - we're one of the least sucky groups
      of people you'll ever encounter online, so step up and say "hi"!

    • W. Suika Roberts
      Message 51 of 51 , Aug 24, 2004
        On Aug 15, 2004, at 10:11 AM, Trishane Lee wrote:
        > Chalcahuite <ximatl@...> wrote:
        > On Aug 14, 2004, at 11:31 AM, Erica Friedman wrote:
        > >> Currently being deployed to Iraq, so I may actually get some of the
        > >> fanfics I plotted ten years ago written . . .
        > >
        > > Gods go with you...
        >
        > >>I will add to the chorus of well wishers. God speed and >safe
        > journey.
        >
        > GO and return Safely and May the gods look kindly on you  and blanket
        > you with their grace.

        Thank you,
        Suika
        > Shane (a military brat)

        My condolences ^_^

        ja ne,
        Suika
        --
        ssfr@...
        The computer is mightier than the pen, the sword, and usually, the

        -Jennifer Nolan