Yuri Shimai 4

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2004
      Last night, I was confronted by a dilemma - sit and drool over the
      wonderful swag I picked up at Otakon, or read the pile o'yuri that I
      got from Amazon.jp.

      I started with Yuri Shimai, mostly because it was on top of the pile.
      I'll cover it in a lot more detail on Okazu, but let me say that it's
      grown up a *teeny* little bit. Less loli than usual, and even some
      nudity. Along with the continuing Morinaga Milk all-lesbian high
      school saga and Strawberry Shake, the editors have added the first
      chapter of "Koi Shimai" a manga adaptation of the drama CD of the same
      name. Interestingly, they've changed the story, more than a little.
      More interesting than that, the artist and writer are the same women
      who are currently doing the Maria-sama ga Miteru manga adaptation.
      Lucky dogs - working on the top two yuri manga at once.

      I also took a look at "MAKA-MAKA" and boy was that interesting! It's a
      full-color graphic novel about two women who fall for each other sort
      of accidentally, when the guys they are with completely fail to even
      *try* to satisfy them in any way. The website is http://www.digi-tora
      com/ and each month's issue is VERY not work safe...nor should minors
      be clicking it.

      I have a bunch more to look through - I'll bhe sure to let you know
      what kind of good stuff I've found. :-)