Re: New Maria-sama Ga Miteru fic

  • Ka-chan
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2004
      XDDDDDD

      Just *wonderful.* Something tells me you've been spending a bit too
      much time with us #lili girls lately. XDDD

      ~Ka-chan~

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, sean@c... wrote:
      > Is here: http://www.thekeep.org/~sean/marimite.txt
      >
      > Let me know what everyone thinks. ^_^
      >
      > --SG
    • Chalcahuite
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2004
        On Aug 2, 2004, at 9:18 PM, sean@... wrote:

        > Is here:  http://www.thekeep.org/~sean/marimite.txt
        >

        > Let me know what everyone thinks.  ^_^

        I liked it, it was very well written. But, I think I would have enjoyed
        it much, much more had I not seen the Eriko episode yet. But, that's
        not your fault.

        -==-
        Serge
        "Everybody's feeling fine, because it's party time!"