New Maria-sama Ga Miteru fic

  • sean@centragarden.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2004
      Is here:  http://www.thekeep.org/~sean/marimite.txt

      Let me know what everyone thinks.  ^_^

      --SG
    • Ka-chan
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2004
        XDDDDDD

        Just *wonderful.* Something tells me you've been spending a bit too
        much time with us #lili girls lately. XDDD

        ~Ka-chan~

        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, sean@c... wrote:
        > Is here: http://www.thekeep.org/~sean/marimite.txt
        >
        > Let me know what everyone thinks. ^_^
        >
        > --SG
      • Chalcahuite
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2004
          On Aug 2, 2004, at 9:18 PM, sean@... wrote:

          > Is here:  http://www.thekeep.org/~sean/marimite.txt
          >

          > Let me know what everyone thinks.  ^_^

          I liked it, it was very well written. But, I think I would have enjoyed
          it much, much more had I not seen the Eriko episode yet. But, that's
          not your fault.

          -==-
          Serge
          "Everybody's feeling fine, because it's party time!"