Re: Madlax ep 17

  • the_judy_justice
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2004
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Andy00@a... wrote:
      > Episode 17 (Vanessa is still alive, hey, I had to say it.)

      <snips>

      > Spoilers
      > .

      You forgot to mention that Margarette says "I love you" to Elinor.
      That was as sweet as it was short.

      -J

      three times now.)
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2004
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Andy00@a... wrote:

        Dude -

        This was way uncool. It's fine to post spoilers, but you need to do
        them BELOW the spoiler space for people who don't want to see it.

        Please be a little more considerate, thanks.