Re: [Yuricon] Digest Number 1196

  • Renee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2004

      I am broker than 50 convicts with  no arms, but I will drop by and say hello since I haven't seen you guys since Yuricon last summer.:) Money is tight right now and Otakon will more than likely be my only con this year...to be honest I can't even afford to go to this one,lol. I too am off to Otakon, departing at 2am to meet up with some friends in King of Prussia, then off I go.:) Can't wait to see you all there, now I can enjoy Erica's company with out her giving me orders about placing security or for me to go sleep,lol!

      *Hugs*

      ~Renee

      Message: 2
         Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 01:00:46 -0000
         From: "atheniag" <alecto_fury@...>
      Subject: Off to Otakon!

      Well, I'm off tomorrow to Otakon, so I'll be online sporadically, if
      at all.

      For those of you looking to find the Yuricon table - remember, we're
      sharing with Anime Next, so look for the Anime Next name on the map.

      I'll expect you all to drop by the table with your brand-new copy of
      Yuri Monogatari 2 and ask Kun to autograph it for you. :-)

      See you there!

      http://mail.yahoo.com