Re: Marimite~Haru ep 4 raw out!

  • mellowrg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2004
      I think they overheated the Yuri-o meter.

      *pokes*

      No, actually... I think they broke it.

      favorite moments (paraphrased):

      [spoiler]
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .

      Youko: Yumi, I pass down to you the secret Chinensis l33t drinking
      technique. Behold! *glug glug glug*
      Yumi: @_@ sugoi!

      Yumi: WAAAHHH! Shimako! Don't leave me! I NEED YOU!!!
      Teacher: Ahem... Fukuzawa-san. It is against the regulations to
      publically display your affections in class.

      Yumi: You deceived my maiden heart...
      Sei: Eh heh he... well... should we continue what we did yesterday?