Looking for a few volunteers to help with Yuricon Public Relations

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2004
      Hi all!

      Yuricon is currently recruiting for a few people who will help send
      out emails and faxes on behalf of ALC Publishing and Yuricon.

      The work is not too arduous, about once a month, perhaps, every other
      month, you'll be asked to send our Press Releases to various on and
      off-line media.

      You will need the following:

      - An active email account that you check regularly
      - A good work ethic

      Creativity and good people skills are bonuses. :-)

      If you would like to help us out, please email yuricon@...
      with the subject: Yuricon PR

      I'll look forward to hearing from you!