"Strawberry Panic" reviewed on Okazu

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2004
      Hi all -

      A way while back, I briefly reviewed an all-yuri serial of one-page
      shorts running in "Dengeki G's Magazine" called "Strawberry Panic."

      I picked up the June issue and last night finally had a chance to read
      it. I haven't synopsized the actual "couplings" because they are,
      IMHO, easy enough to cut and paste into a translation program from the
      webiste - and I'm feeling lazy. :-)

      I'm not going to repeat the review here or cut and paste links from
      the review links - I cover the series for content, art, etc, on Okazu
      and added some links for your edification and entertainment.
      http://okazu.blogspot.com

      Enjoy. :-)