Hello everyone!

  • terms5@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2004
      Heya,

      I've been reading the messages in this group for awhile and finally
      decided to post. ;) Yeah I'll admit it, I was the fangirl with the
      bad porn at A-kon. ;;o_O Although I did find your Panel to be really
      funny, but I guess I was supporting the bottom-feeders, someone has
      to protect them from us sleepy, angry, lesbians! Haha! No not really,
      I'd rather you would have had your own panel so more people would
      have been there to hear it that really respected it. I got my friend
      to go by there the next day and buy some of the Manga from you,
      Erica. *Faithful fangirl returns!* Hah, but I'll stop kissing ass
      since I funked up your speech. ^_^ Funny thing is...most people came
      up to me afterwards and asked what the name of the video Countdown
      was and actually liked it. ;;o_O I didn't know it was a penis-girl
      anime, but still I thought it was really funny. =) Anyways, just
      wanted to say hi again see ya'll around!

      Sarah
    • Yuffie Kisaragi
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2004
        yuffie welcomes you! *hits the gong of acceptance*
        crash! And hello! And goodbye i guess too then @_@;

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2004
          >From: terms5@...

          >I've been reading the messages in this group for awhile and finally
          >decided to post. ;) Yeah I'll admit it, I was the fangirl with the
          >bad porn at A-kon. ;;o_O

          Hi Sarah - nice to have you post! :-0

          Although I did find your Panel to be really
          >funny, but I guess I was supporting the bottom-feeders, someone has
          >to protect them from us sleepy, angry, lesbians! Haha! No not really,
          >I'd rather you would have had your own panel so more people would
          >have been there to hear it that really respected it. I got my friend
          >to go by there the next day and buy some of the Manga from you,
          >Erica. *Faithful fangirl returns!* Hah, but I'll stop kissing ass
          >since I funked up your speech. ^_^ Funny thing is...most people came
          >up to me afterwards and asked what the name of the video Countdown
          >was and actually liked it. ;;o_O I didn't know it was a penis-girl
          >anime, but still I thought it was really funny. =) Anyways, just
          >wanted to say hi again see ya'll around!

          I like Countdown plenty and have no trouble with you bringing it - I wasn't
          supposed to do the "panel" anyway, I have no idea who was. :-)

          Welcome to the list, btw. :-)