RAWS Maria-Sama ga Miteru-Haru (ep 1)

  • donnaneely
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4 4:06 PM
      No spoilers.......

      just had to wax euphoric about how fantastic the new credit sequences
      are. The closing credits especially are very yurilicious.

      again i couldnt understand a word, but in this series the images
      speak a thousand of them.

      and there was Sei being Sei throughout almost the entire episode
      <melts>

      bliss that the ladies of Lillian School have finally returned.

      <sigh> donnaneely
    • SHOUJOFAN
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4 6:19 PM
        Well, I loved the first episode!
        Does anybody has the new opening song? It's not just instrumental anymore.

        Valéria Fernandes
        http://www.lelablue.hpg.ig.com.br

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4 6:24 PM
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "donnaneely" <donnaneely@y...> wrote:
          > No spoilers.......
          >
          > just had to wax euphoric about how fantastic the new credit
          sequences
          > are. The closing credits especially are very yurilicious.

          Aren't they, though?

          > again i couldnt understand a word, but in this series the images
          > speak a thousand of them.
          >
          > and there was Sei being Sei throughout almost the entire episode
          > <melts>

          Sei is definitely guiding Yumi through some key concepts in this
          issue...telling her stuff about Sachiko that no one else would think
          to tell her and that Sachiko couldn't say without being indelicate.

          If Erin loves us (and I know she does) perhaps she will graciously
          write up a detail synopsis for us. :-)