Re: [Yuricon] Digest Number 1171

  • Claude Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2004
      >I have seen Miyu in Wonderland,
      >and Manga
      >wise reading CLAMP WISH and Chobits and have on standby
      >Card Captor
      >Sakura

      Card Captor Sakura is a really sweet show. I've enjoyed
      that show and also like Chobits.

      Clamp's really hit or miss with me. I don't like all of
      their work but I enjoy some of it.

      Jake

      =====
      tamago no kara o yabureneba hinatori wa umarezu ni shin de yuku. warewa ga hina da. tamago wa sekai da. sekai no kara (o yaburaneba warera wa umarezu ni shin de yuku. sekai no kara o hakai se yo. sekai o kakumei suru tame ni! http://www.thejakeexperience.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2004
        >From: Claude Smith <ossadagowah@...>

        > >I have seen Miyu in Wonderland,
        > >and Manga
        > >wise reading CLAMP WISH and Chobits and have on standby
        > >Card Captor
        > >Sakura

        >Clamp's really hit or miss with me. I don't like all of
        >their work but I enjoy some of it.

        I agree - I love CCS, I just about manged to get through Angelic Layer, I
        thought Clamp School Detectives was okay and that's about it.

        X was laughable, Rayearth, despite the presence of the divine Miss O, and
        other talented seiyuu, was dismal, and I can't abide Chobits.

        I *want* to like them - they are talented and they do interesting stuff. But
        I just don't.

        Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up � now 2 months FREE!