ot? Maaybee..*waves* heya all!

  • Yuffie Kisaragi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 3:02 PM
      hey everybody! My names yuffie, and Im new to the
      group ^^ but ive read lotsa shoujo ai..eh heh..mainly
      tomoyo/sakura (cant get enough of em! ^o^) besides
      them, my fav pairins are asuka/rei from eva,
      yuffie/rikku from final fantasy (even tho theres so
      less of em v_v) and various other pairings from
      azumanga ^^; well thank you for welcomin me to your
      group! ~luck & love, yuffie @_@

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3 6:31 PM
        >From: Yuffie Kisaragi <azuyuffers@...>

        >hey everybody! My names yuffie, and Im new to the
        >group ^^ but ive read lotsa shoujo ai..eh heh..mainly
        >tomoyo/sakura (cant get enough of em! ^o^) besides
        >them, my fav pairins are asuka/rei from eva,
        >yuffie/rikku from final fantasy (even tho theres so
        >less of em v_v) and various other pairings from
        >azumanga ^^; well thank you for welcomin me to your
        >group! ~luck & love, yuffie @_@

        Welcome to the list, Yuffie!