Re: [Yuricon] MADLAX 13 some minor spoilers, some speculation

  • Adam Jones
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2004
      On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 16:28:07 -0400, Chalcahuite <ximatl@...>
      wrote:

      > *

      > I really, really liked that tender scene between Vanessa and Madlax as
      > they were discussing Madlax's father. (Who, incidentally, I think is
      > probably not in very healthy state of being, based on the size of the
      > hole in those dog tags and where dog tags usually lie on a person, and
      > the shot of the still hand in Madlax's flashback. ;)

      The first thing I noticed about those tags is that the visible part of
      the name is "Ric ... on". Hands up who else thinks that'll resolve as
      something like "Richard Burton" - with the obvious implication about
      Madlax and Margaret's relationship.
      .oO("You forgot 'scantly clad' and 'exposed.'" )
    • lililicious_scanlations
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 5, 2004
        <but the Ayu team is made up from the A-S/Lillicious team so I'm
        <presuming their accuracy is really high.

        Just for the record. Lililicious has nothing to do with Ayu. It is
        true that some of the A-source people joined Ayu but they don't have
        any translators. And since lililicious provided the translators for
        Marimite... I don't know about Ayu's accuracy.
        Better check if you are able to translate yourself ;)

        Greetz

        Tiny_Snowfairy
        http://lililicious.cjb.net
        #lililicious @ irc.evilpanties.net
      • Chalcahuite
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 5, 2004
          On Jul 5, 2004, at 10:25 AM, lililicious_scanlations wrote:

          > <but the Ayu team is made up from the A-S/Lillicious team so I'm
          > <presuming their accuracy is really high.
          >
          > Just for the record. Lililicious has nothing to do with Ayu. It is
          > true that some of the A-source people joined Ayu but they don't have
          > any translators. And since lililicious provided the translators for
          > Marimite...

          I stand corrected.

          -==-
          Serge