Re: [Yuricon] Digest Number 1149

  • unclero@lycos.nl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2004
      Allright, allright....

      Since everybody is introducing, I can't stay behind...
      My nickname is Uncle Ro', and I am a 22yrs old gay guy who happens to like
      yaoi and yuri...blahblahblah

      Actually, I'm not really new here, I'm here already for years but every once
      in a while I am offline for some while, this time it took 7 months until I
      got back here (no, these were not attempts to leave here, or something ;), I
      just got really, really busy, finished college, got myself a job, moved back
      home, all sorts of things that prevended me from getting here sooner)..

      Anyway, I'm back and kickin' :D

      Ro'