Jem Femslash [Was: The Femslash Randomizer]

  • Steven Perez
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2004
      On Tue, 22 Jun 2004, atheniag wrote:

      > Found this while looking for Jem femslash...what? Why are you looking
      > at me this way?

      I know someone who writes that, and she's a great writer too.

      Her pen name is Kanna-Ophelia. Her FF.net account is:

      http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=35287

      She really is good, Erica, I'm not just pimping a friend.
      (She isn't that fond of me these days, anyways.)

      Steven Perez AKA Sabre Kamen and Bishounen Hunter S @}|--'--,-`-,-`-,-'-,
      Lover of Males and Females, and quite Kinky to boot! :D @}|--'--,-`-,-`-,
      LiveJournal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/bishounenhuntrs @}|--'-,--,