Re: [Yuricon] Madlax 12

  • Adam Jones
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 26, 2004
      On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 17:05:47 -0700 (PDT), Trishane Lee
      <haruka_clone@...> wrote:

      > Do you Bit torrent this? because I can never get bit torrent to work
      > for me and I really wanna see this ^___^

      Yep, like most fansubs nowadays, it's on BitTorrent.

      Your problem might well be a firewalling issue - if you're using an ADSL
      router of some sort, you'll need to open ports 6881-6889 inbound and
      direct them to the machine running BT. If you have a firewall installed
      on your computer, you'll need to let BitTorrent act as a server
      (ZoneAlarm) or allow connections on those port numbers (other firewalls,
      including Windows XP's built-in one).

      I apologise if that sounds incomprehensibly technical... it should be
      explained (hah!) by the manuals for whatever hardware and software
      you're using, though.
      .oO("Plus, hydrolic butt cinching suits!" )