Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon 35

  • donnaneely
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2004
      Finally, an episode that advances the Venus storyline. Quite
      satisfying. I wont divulge any further since folks all can watch for
      themselves.....but i do have some inconsequential to plot comments:

      I am actually getting pulled into the romance story line. Well as
      long as they dont bust up the Sailor Soldier Harem with any further
      romances, I can live with this one. The young actress playing Usagi
      has won me over and I am going where she goes.

      Am I crazy or did all the girls look particularly lovely this
      episode? Good make up and camerawork I suspect.

      Minako still seems awkward when performing as an Idol as someone
      mentioned Atua I believe? But I would still give some portion of
      income to have one of those life size stand ups of her in the cowboy
      gear standing in my bedroom <yummy>

      Usagi had me laughing out loud more than once in this episode and it
      was fun to watch hard core Venus become charmed by her as well.

      Looks like one upside of the romance is we will be able to enjoy much
      much more Queen Beryl - who is so damn dangerously gorgeous she ought
      to be outlawed. And how on earth can they make her so hot and her
      shadow Mio so undesireable. Go figure.

      enjoy, donnaneely