MADLAX 11

  • donnaneely
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 18, 2004
      There of course has always been a lot good to be said about
      anticipation.....

      I quote ONLY from the previews for episode 12 said in a female
      voiceover ....

      "I cant stop thinking about her"

      "It takes control of me"

      "You are the other me"

      "This feeling might be love"

      Of course we do not know yet who is speaking or who is the object of
      obsession. Makes the anticipation even more delicious especially
      after you see which two characters meet in Episode 11.

      so many things to wait for, so MUCH time to wait - rats! <sigh>

      donnaneely
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 18, 2004
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "donnaneely" <donnaneely@y...> wrote:

        > There of course has always been a lot good to be said about
        > anticipation.....
        >

        > I quote ONLY from the previews for episode 12 said in a female
        > voiceover ....

        Which female voice???? (pant, pant)

        Okay, I have this on my HD, but my computer is all packed up for the
        con. I'll have to wait to watch it....bleah.

        I'm guessing its Vanessa and Madlax who meet, but that it's Madlax's
        voiceover at the end. Or maybe it's more than one of them.

        Poor Eleanor - I've just cut her out of the whole story, haven't I?
        LOL

      • donnaneely
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 18, 2004
          So sorry Erica, I am forbidden to post any kind of mail/msgs from
          work. It is a firing offense. Sigh. But it occurred to me that i dont
          mind knowing that you have been properly teased - lol.

          Once you have watched ep 11, I would love to compare opinions on what
          would have a more powerful erotic appeal - having a still-warm-from-
          firing-handgun pointed between ones eyes vs. having a warm sumptious
          homecooked meal served right beneath ones ready fork??

          I couldnt say for sure which voice did the voiceover, though i
          suspected one specific person. And hoped it wasnt just a marketing
          thing to use a female voiceover.

          Enjoy the conference and look forward to your comments on BeeTrains
          BabeTrain.

          donnaneely

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 20, 2004
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "donnaneely" <donnaneely@y...> wrote:
            > There of course has always been a lot good to be said about
            > anticipation.....
            >

            > I quote ONLY from the previews for episode 12 said in a female
            > voiceover ....

            And not in any of the voices I would have expected...

            SPOILER

            The voice saying these lines:

            > "I cant stop thinking about her"
            >
            > "It takes control of me"
            >
            > "You are the other me"
            >
            > "This feeling might be love"
            >
            > Of course we do not know yet who is speaking or who is the object of
            > obsession. Makes the anticipation even more delicious especially
            > after you see which two characters meet in Episode 11.

            Actually, we do know some and can guess the rest. The voice is clearly
            Hisakawa Aya, who is playing the uber-competent military sharpshooter.
            We know she is obsessed with Madlax, we learned that at the beginning
            of the series. I think we can safely assume that she's obsessing over
            our flaky assassin girl. :-)

          • Chalcahuite
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 20, 2004
              On Jun 20, 2004, at 10:52 PM, atheniag wrote:

              > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "donnaneely" <donnaneely@y...> wrote:
              >> There of course has always been a lot good to be said about
              >> anticipation.....
              >>

              >> I quote ONLY from the previews for episode 12 said in a female
              >> voiceover ....
              >
              > And not in any of the voices I would have expected...
              >
              > SPOILER
              >

              > The voice saying these lines:
              >

              >> "I cant stop thinking about her"
              >>
              >> "It takes control of me"
              >>
              >> "You are the other me"
              >>
              >> "This feeling might be love"
              >>
              >> Of course we do not know yet who is speaking or who is the object of
              >> obsession. Makes the anticipation even more delicious especially
              >> after you see which two characters meet in Episode 11.
              >

              > Actually, we do know some and can guess the rest. The voice is clearly
              > Hisakawa Aya, who is playing the uber-competent military sharpshooter.
              > We know she is obsessed with Madlax, we learned that at the beginning
              > of the series. I think we can safely assume that she's obsessing over
              > our flaky assassin girl. :-)

              You know, I was kinda hoping, kinda suspecting that was the case. I
              just managed to finish watching this just now, and per usual, Erica
              beats me to the punch. ;) Figures. . . .

              -==-
              Serge
            • donnaneely
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 21, 2004

                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 21, 2004

                  > You know, I was kinda hoping, kinda suspecting that was the case. I
                  > just managed to finish watching this just now, and per usual, Erica
                  > beats me to the punch. ;) Figures. . . .

                  Well, for one thing, that leaves Vanessa and Eleanor alone, if Rimelda
                  and Madlax are the obsessive, self-destructive center of unresolvable
                  plot complicaton. :-)

                  Pattie found Donna's other earring in the backseat of my car, btw. :-)