Fun FREE games ...

  • Julie Garcia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2004
      Hey everyone,

      here are some cool games my friend sent me, so I am passing them
      on. They're cute and free, so I figured why not. I can only get to
      level 23 : ( Anyway, I hope you guys like them. Enjoy!

      Julie

      - THE POLAR BEAR DELI -
      http://www.griffinempire.com/page4.html

      - THE BOX GAME -
      http://www.griffinempire.com/page5.html
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2004
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Julie Garcia" <owp161@y...> wrote:
        > Hey everyone,
        >
        > here are some cool games my friend sent me, so I am passing them
        > on. They're cute and free, so I figured why not. I can only get to
        > level 23 : ( Anyway, I hope you guys like them. Enjoy!

        Okay, I'll assume that this is not spam, and that you're just trying
        to be nice (although my initial inclination is to assume that this
        *is* spam). But, posts to this lists ought to be at least *vaguely*
        related to the topics of anime, manga, and lesbians. There are a
        gazillion places you can post entirely random things that have no
        relation to the above at all - why not try one of those places
        instead.

        Let's keep this list at least semi-focused, shall we?