Fate/Stay Night

  • sean@centragarden.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 7, 2004
      What the heck is it, and why are so many MariMite CG artists also obsessed with it?

      Anyone know?

      --SG
    • Chalcahuite
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 7, 2004
        On Jun 7, 2004, at 5:30 PM, sean@... wrote:

        > What the heck is it, and why are so many MariMite CG artists also
        > obsessed with it?
        >
        > Anyone know?

        H-Game by the looks of it, though, it just might be a dating sim. I'm
        not entirely sure why people might be obsessed about, other than it's
        new, a May ship date, I think.

        -==-
        Serge
      • barahime@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 7, 2004
          --- sean@... wrote:
          > What the heck is it, and why are so many MariMite CG
          > artists also obsessed with it?
          >
          > Anyone know?
          >
          > --SG

          I can't answer the second question, but I do know that
          Fate/Stay Night is a new H-game by Type-Moon, creators
          of Tsukihime - so it's not just a standard gal-get
          game, but has a pretty good story along with it. There
          also seems to be some yuri potential in it, mainly
          between Saber and Rin. Check out
          http://www.geocities.com/max3075/fate/index.htm for
          basic information and
          http://img.4chan.org/u/imgboard.php?res=11587 for a
          (adult and non-worksafe, but very nice) screenshot of
          one of the aforementioned moments ^_^

          ~Nanchan

          http://messenger.yahoo.com/
        • Chalcahuite
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 7, 2004
            On Jun 7, 2004, at 6:24 PM, barahime@... wrote:

            > I can't answer the second question, but I do know that
            > Fate/Stay Night is a new H-game by Type-Moon, creators
            > of Tsukihime - so it's not just a standard gal-get
            > game, but has a pretty good story along with it.

            Ah, so that means when they make an anime out of it, they'll short
            change the background story and take out all the sex.

            -==-
            Serge
          • Andy00@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 7, 2004
              Ah, Rin the Bisexual Sorceress.  <g>  She's fun, like Asuka without the mental issues or inhibitions. (and magic powers, always a plus.)

              She's fun in doujinshi, too.

              http://www.shoujoai.com/forum/attach/22/449522/1083963941264s.jpg

            • Andreas Wilhelmsson
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 7, 2004

                Ah have the by Hongfire.com released CG collection from that game, yessiree. Pretty pictures, they are.

                Just a li'l sidenote, there.

                - Andreas.

                Höstrusk och grå moln - köp en resa till solen på Yahoo! Resor