Try Before you Bi.

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2004
      It was the catchy title that caught my interest. ^_^

      http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/06/04/1086203613078.html

      "While the rise of "pink TV" - through programs such
      as Queer Eye for the Straight Guy and Queer As Folk,
      as well as the openly gay couples within family friendly
      shows like The Block - has helped introduce mainstream
      society to the world of gay men, it has done little to
      contradict the idea that a lesbian experience for a
      woman who used to be (apparently) straight is anything
      but a fling."

      "Women-to-women sex seems to be treated more regularly
      as a dalliance," says Steller. "It's acceptable because,
      after the woman kisses her friend, she is still straight.
      That impacts on how women feel about coming out, I think."

      Kisses XXOOXX
      Jen