Re: [Yuricon] Re: Woohoo - Koi Shimai Drama CD 2

  • rosepress@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2004
      In a message dated 6/2/2004 1:14:53 PM Central Standard Time, anilesbocon01@... writes:
      (I'm all for declaring the owning of a motorcycle to be the Swiss Army
      Knife of anime lesbians. It is clearly an identifying characteristic.
      We must run and give Juri a motorcylce, quickly!)
      Do you suppose she could borrow the one Touga and Saonji drive around in?

      Rose
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2004
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, rosepress@a... wrote:

        >> We must run and give Juri a motorcycle, quickly!)

        > Do you suppose she could borrow the one Touga and Saonji drive
        around in?

        Don't they just ride around on a bicycle? I remember a car and a
        bicycle, but not a bike. I'm probably wrong, though - its been a while
        since I watched the TV series.

      • anthyroserain
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 3, 2004
          > Don't they just ride around on a bicycle? I remember a car and a
          > bicycle, but not a bike. I'm probably wrong, though - its been a
          while
          > since I watched the TV series.

          There's that cute little motorbike with sidecar, which Saionji
          doesn't like because he dislikes not being in control.
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 3, 2004
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "anthyroserain" <anthyroserain@y...>
            wrote:

            > > Don't they just ride around on a bicycle? I remember a car and a
            > > bicycle, but not a bike. I'm probably wrong, though - its been a
            > while
            > > since I watched the TV series.
            >
            > There's that cute little motorbike with sidecar, which Saionji
            > doesn't like because he dislikes not being in control.

            I have, apparently, completely bloicked this image from my mind. LOL
            I'll take your word for it. :-)