Re: [Yuricon] [ANN] New website design for Yuricon!

  • Simon Catterall
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2004
      *stands back and STARES*
      WOW!

      this is awesome! ^_^ Great work!
      I love what you've done with the place hehe

      Simon

      --- atheniag <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
      ---------------------------------
      We've got a whole new look for Yuricon!

      http://www.yuricon.org

      You'll notice a few things on the right hand menu: ALC
      Manga news,
      which will tell you about our most recent project; a
      plea for
      donations of any amount (It takes alot of money to
      set-up events and
      publish manga...every dollar goes directly to
      supporting yuri projects
      and is greatly appreciated) and; a new feature - Yuri
      News, where you
      can instantly follow news on hot yuri anime and manga
      series. The Yuri
      News feature will be updated regularly, so keep the
      Yuricon Home Page
      bookmarked and come back often!

      On the left, you'll see a Table of Contents, with all
      the pages you
      visit the most. If you get lost, the Sitemap will help
      you to see
      everything on the site.

      You'll notice that not *all* the pages on the site are
      completely
      converted yet, so do please be patient - over the next
      few months
      you'll see a slicker look to every page as move
      forward with the
      conversion.

      And get ready for a new fanfic Contest to celebrate
      the new look,
      coming later this month. Artists - don't forget that
      the SnB Art
      Challenge is on-going. We look forward to seeing your
      versions of
      Yuriko and her friends.

      Drop by our website to see our completely redesigned
      look -http://www.
      yuricon.org and let us know what you think!

      Yuricon - "For real women who like their
      women...animated."

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

      Terms of Service.

      http://au.movies.yahoo.com