[ANN] New website design for Yuricon!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2004
      We've got a whole new look for Yuricon!

      http://www.yuricon.org

      You'll notice a few things on the right hand menu: ALC Manga news,
      which will tell you about our most recent project; a plea for
      donations of any amount (It takes alot of money to set-up events and
      publish manga...every dollar goes directly to supporting yuri projects
      and is greatly appreciated) and; a new feature - Yuri News, where you
      can instantly follow news on hot yuri anime and manga series. The Yuri
      News feature will be updated regularly, so keep the Yuricon Home Page
      bookmarked and come back often!

      On the left, you'll see a Table of Contents, with all the pages you
      visit the most. If you get lost, the Sitemap will help you to see
      everything on the site.

      You'll notice that not *all* the pages on the site are completely
      converted yet, so do please be patient - over the next few months
      you'll see a slicker look to every page as move forward with the
      conversion.

      And get ready for a new fanfic Contest to celebrate the new look,
      coming later this month. Artists - don't forget that the SnB Art
      Challenge is on-going. We look forward to seeing your versions of
      Yuriko and her friends.

      Drop by our website to see our completely redesigned look -http://www.
      yuricon.org and let us know what you think!

    • Simon Catterall
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2004
        *stands back and STARES*
        WOW!

        this is awesome! ^_^ Great work!
        I love what you've done with the place hehe

        Simon

        --- atheniag <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
[...]

        Yuricon - "For real women who like their
        women...animated."

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

        Terms of Service.

        http://au.movies.yahoo.com