Re: [Yuricon] Live Action Sailor Moon 32 (mild spoiler)

  • computer_gremlin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2004
      I'm such a junkie for this series.

      I think Queen Beryl is stone cold pimping. I love how she struts out with
      the same dramatic evil theme music each time, arms outstretched out so she
      doesn't F*** herself up with her own nails. Those nails prove that she is
      ultra cool cause she doesn't need her hands to pick thinges up or to wipe
      her own butt. She has henchmen for that stuff. She is just that hardcore! I
      also enjoy when Beyl verbally abuses her boys for getting their butts
      kicked by a bunch of 14-year-old girly girls. "Where's my energy? Don't
      make Beryl-Sama cut a bitch!"

      Queen Beryl had to he-man pimp slap Zoicite in Act 32. I think this was way
      over due. Zoicite really hasn't been doing crap but hanging out, playing
      piano and talking about the good ol' days with Master. I think it is a bit
      forward of Zoicite to keep appearing in Chiba Mamoru/Prince Endymion's
      room. How does he know if Endymion is on the John or not? I find Zoicite to
      be just a tad bit obsessive. If I were Zoicite, I would be astro-projecting
      myself into some better locations then Endymion's apartment.

      My favorite henchman is definitely Kunzite. He transformed Sailor Mercury
      into his evil possessed saucy minion doll simply to mess with the Sailors.
      Good stuff! His plan to kill Endymion seems to be a good idea as well.

      The two-faced idol chick annoys me completely. I really can't wait till
      that issue is resolved. I find her nose distracting.

      I feel very bad for karaoke turtle boy. He has a car. Why doesn't he get
      more play?

      Well, guess that is enough for now. Back to the real world. I have work to
      do. See you guys later.

      -Donna