Re: Pinky the Lesbian & my little brother.

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2004
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <puni@i...> wrote:
      > > And now, my little brother's reaction to
      > > UTENA: Adolescence Mokushikirakabombawombahey!
      > >
      > With the DVD of the movie, is it possible to turn off
      > the lyrics to the songs while still having the subtitles
      > for the voices?

      ... c'mon, SOMEone here must own the DVD. Admittedly,
      the odds are slightly less in this BitTorrent world,
      but I'd really appreciate an answer nonetheless.

      Kisses XXOOXX
      Jen
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2004
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <puni@i...> wrote:

        > ... c'mon, SOMEone here must own the DVD. Admittedly,
        > the odds are slightly less in this BitTorrent world,
        > but I'd really appreciate an answer nonetheless.

        I think it's more likely that those of us who do own the DVD haven't
        ever tried to turn off the song subtitles.

        I know that I like to have both the transliteration and the
        translation on for the songs, because I want to learn the words - and
        laugh myself silly at what they mean. :-)