Pinky the Lesbian & my little brother.

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2004
      And now, my little brother's reaction to
      UTENA: Adolescence Mokushikirakabombawombahey!

      DAN: "See? I told you! All lesbians are either
      victims of sexual abuse or victims of trauma."

      JEN: "????!!!!!!!!"

      DAN: "Oh c'mon! Anthy got done by her incestuous big
      brother who then stabbed her bloody, then fell out the
      window leaving a bloodied sticky Anthy to bury his
      body. Now you have Utena, who would've been wearing a
      girl's uniform if she hadn't watched her boyfriend
      die. No wonder they both dyked out. All lesbians are
      totally trauma victims."

      JEN: "Oh yeah?! What's MY trauma then?!"

      DAN: "Me."

      JEN: ...

      DAN: ...

      JEN: "...touche'."

      DAN: "But it doesn't stop there. Remember the car?
      Normal vehicles are guy stuff. That's why you have
      one big long thing in the middle... it's phallic. But
      the Utena Car had two big things on either side, which
      shows it was a *girl* car... but it lost the two big
      things on each side, and turned into a car that had
      one big thing in the middle. Since Utena was the car,
      that means she's the one that wants the operation.
      Utena wants to go all the way to become a man, just
      like she did as a car..."

      it is at this point where I grabbed his nuts and
      squeazed until he squealed higher than Wakaba after
      getting her Saionji doll with real nipple-exposing
      action. It is, after all, a sister's duty to place
      her little brother in blinding pain when he utters
      something stupid.

      Still, that's a family reaction to the Utena movie.
      Hopefully my catpack's reaction will hold more
      sanity. ^_^

      (NOTE: Now that I've seen the movie, I could finally
      watch all the movie AMV's! Many were alright, "Deluge"
      & "Roseate Nocturne" were damn good, but "The Two
      Shall Meet" was MAGNIFICENT!)

      Kisses XXOOXX
      Jen
    • Jen
      Message 2 of 7 , May 31, 2004
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <puni@i...> wrote:
        > And now, my little brother's reaction to
        > UTENA: Adolescence Mokushikirakabombawombahey!

        Oh yeah... by the way.

        With the DVD of the movie, is it possible to turn off
        the lyrics to the songs while still having the subtitles
        for the voices?

        I never was a fan of the lyrics being subtitled in the
        TV series. I would've wanted to know what they were
        saying, but I'd prefer to go to the Internet for
        something like that. I don't like two pairs of subs
        glutting the screen in my anime.

        Keep in mind that's just ME. I'm not saying YOU are a
        dirty Shadow Girl lemon-writing Chu-Chewer because YOU
        like the lyrics onscreen. I'm just sayin' *I* don't,
        is all. I like background music in the background.
        Not upfront.

        Kisses XXOOXX
        Jen
      • yu matsuura
        Message 3 of 7 , May 31, 2004
          >From: "Jen" <puni@...>
          >Subject: [Yuricon] Pinky the Lesbian & my little brother.

          >And now, my little brother's reaction to
          >UTENA: Adolescence Mokushikirakabombawombahey!
          >
          >DAN: "See? I told you! All lesbians are either
          >victims of sexual abuse or victims of trauma."
          >
          >JEN: "????!!!!!!!!"
          >
          >DAN: "Oh c'mon! Anthy got done by her incestuous big
          >brother who then stabbed her bloody, then fell out the
          >window leaving a bloodied sticky Anthy to bury his
          >body. Now you have Utena, who would've been wearing a
          >girl's uniform if she hadn't watched her boyfriend
          >die. No wonder they both dyked out. All lesbians are
          >totally trauma victims."
          >
          >JEN: "Oh yeah?! What's MY trauma then?!"
          >
          >DAN: "Me."
          >
          >JEN: ...
          >
          >DAN: ...
          >
          >JEN: "...touche'."
          >
          >DAN: "But it doesn't stop there. Remember the car?
          >Normal vehicles are guy stuff. That's why you have
          >one big long thing in the middle... it's phallic. But
          >the Utena Car had two big things on either side, which
          >shows it was a *girl* car... but it lost the two big
          >things on each side, and turned into a car that had
          >one big thing in the middle. Since Utena was the car,
          >that means she's the one that wants the operation.
          >Utena wants to go all the way to become a man, just
          >like she did as a car..."
          >

          >it is at this point where I grabbed his nuts and
          >squeazed until he squealed higher than Wakaba after
          >getting her Saionji doll with real nipple-exposing
          >action. It is, after all, a sister's duty to place
          >her little brother in blinding pain when he utters
          >something stupid.

          Your brother seens to have an interesting form of ratioinalllization. Your
          brother should go into being a lawyer, comedian or writer. he may do better
          than most of the current Hollywood movies and tv shows.

        • Chris Davies
          Message 4 of 7 , May 31, 2004
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <puni@i...> wrote:

            > JEN: "Oh yeah?! What's MY trauma then?!"
            >
            > DAN: "Me."
            >
            > JEN: ...
            >
            > DAN: ...
            >
            > JEN: "...touche'."

            Snort!

            Chris Davies.
          • Kun
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 1, 2004
              >> > JEN: "Oh yeah?!  What's MY trauma then?!"
              >
              >> > DAN: "Me."
              >
              >> > JEN: ...
              >
              >> > DAN: ...
              >
              >> > JEN: "...touche'."

              >> Snort!

              It's so good to see you posting worthwhile comments again, Chris =^.^=

              *does a little Daviesisback dance*

              Kun
              ---'-,-{@
            • Jen
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 1, 2004
                --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <puni@i...> wrote:
                > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <puni@i...> wrote:
                > > And now, my little brother's reaction to
                > > UTENA: Adolescence Mokushikirakabombawombahey!
                > >
                > With the DVD of the movie, is it possible to turn off
                > the lyrics to the songs while still having the subtitles
                > for the voices?

                ... c'mon, SOMEone here must own the DVD. Admittedly,
                the odds are slightly less in this BitTorrent world,
                but I'd really appreciate an answer nonetheless.

                Kisses XXOOXX
                Jen
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 1, 2004
                  --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <puni@i...> wrote:

                  > ... c'mon, SOMEone here must own the DVD. Admittedly,
                  > the odds are slightly less in this BitTorrent world,
                  > but I'd really appreciate an answer nonetheless.

                  I think it's more likely that those of us who do own the DVD haven't
                  ever tried to turn off the song subtitles.

                  I know that I like to have both the transliteration and the
                  translation on for the songs, because I want to learn the words - and
                  laugh myself silly at what they mean. :-)