Re: [Yuricon] ADMIN Re: marmite

  • Jamie Wells
    Message 1 of 16 , May 30, 2004
      I like R.O.D. the TV so far.  ^^  I'm on episode 16 right now.  And the action scenes with the paper is just so awesome.  Plus, I can relate, being a biblio addict myself.  ^_^

      Heheh.  I'm such a nerd.

      ---Jamie

      atheniag <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Carmen Fortner <carmen_fortner@y...>
      wrote:

      Just to let everyone know this - policy on this list is to *not*
      respond to spam in any way on-list.

      It's off-topic, for one thing. For another, spammers are removed
      immediately, so they won't ever receive your response. And for a
      third, it's just silly and usually not very interesting.

      So, rather than bother responding to spam, how about you post
      something ON topic, like what yuri anime or manga series you like?

      Do you Yahoo!?