"Endless" from MIST translated by lililicious

    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2004
      Hi all -

      Thanks to Rica Takashima, I am the proud owner of two issues of MIST
      magazine, a mid-to-late 90's all-yuri manga magazine. I'm scanning in
      stories as I have a chance and the lovely folks at lililicious are
      doing the translation. The first story, Endless, which is really
      whacked, is up on the lililicious site: http://lililicious.cjb.net or
      on #lililicious @ irc.rizon.net

      This manga is for adults only. Really. Please don't be a jerk and
      download it if you are a minor, live at home and/or are under the
      scrutiny of a diaspproving parent or guardian. It doesn't make you
      cool - it just makes you inconsiderate (to those who host it, because
      they can get in trouble) and stupid (because you could get in trouble.
      ) And we all know that people who are considerate and intelligent are
      *much* sexier than stupid, inconsiderate ones. :-)