RE: [Yuricon] Re: marmite

    Message 1 of 16 , May 26, 2004
      >From: "atua101" <atua@...>

      >SPOILERS
      >.
      >
      >I'm not so sure that we'll actually see that much of the second
      >season. From the news that I've heard, it's been indicated that the
      >show will go back to cover Yumi's New Year story in the second half of
      >Volume 4 (Rosa Kanina).

      I understand why they might want to do the missing bits of season 1, (you
      know, see how it goes, then go back and fill in the holes) but it'll seems
      awfully weird watching New Year's episodes in July.
      :-)

      >In other words, I'm guessing that we probably won't even see Noriko
      >(the 1st story arc of Yumi's second year) until near the end of the
      >season, maybe around ep 10.

      That'll make all the Sei fans happy. :-) And we might get to see a little
      more of Eriko and Youko and learn a little bit more about them.

      I haven't been following the Marimite news that carefully, so thanks for the
      scoop. :-)

    • atua101
      Message 2 of 16 , May 27, 2004

        > >From: "atua101" <atua@i...>
        >
        > >SPOILERS
        > >.
        > >.
        > >.
        > >.
        > >.
        > >.
        > >.
        > >.
        > >.
        > >.
        > >.
        > >.
        > >.
        > >.
        > >
        > >In other words, I'm guessing that we probably won't even see Noriko
        > >(the 1st story arc of Yumi's second year) until near the end of the
        > >season, maybe around ep 10.
        >
        > That'll make all the Sei fans happy. :-) And we might get to see a
        little
        > more of Eriko and Youko and learn a little bit more about them.

        Actually, I think Eriko fans may the group that gets the most out of
        the side story exploration. She's got a couple of side stories in
        Volume 7 (Graduation arc) about her first love that's fairly likely to
        be shown in MariMite Season 2. About time I say, since Eriko got
        seriously stiffed for screen time in season 1.

        Unfortunately, from what I know of the novel Youko-sama is unlikely to
        get many stories in season 2. On the upside, at least Sei won't be
        going far after graduation... :-) I really want to see at least *one*
        scene where Sei/Shimako/Noriko are on screen at the same time. (I
        wonder how Noriko's going to react to Sei. ^^)

        ~atua
      • Carmen Fortner
        Message 3 of 16 , May 28, 2004
          Also hey asl oh yeah ya know that little thing ya said mabye I dont live near ya i live in Canada Right also I am 17/m/Canada???

          Aubrie xbyinife <aubrie_xbyinife901@...> wrote:

          ya ya ya you bitch ass mother fucking dick sucking bitch you ass white mother fuckin dick face come to my house and we will fuck

          Do you Yahoo!?

          Do you Yahoo!?
          Message 4 of 16 , May 28, 2004
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Carmen Fortner <carmen_fortner@y...>
            wrote:

            Just to let everyone know this - policy on this list is to *not*
            respond to spam in any way on-list.

            It's off-topic, for one thing. For another, spammers are removed
            immediately, so they won't ever receive your response. And for a
            third, it's just silly and usually not very interesting.

            So, rather than bother responding to spam, how about you post
            something ON topic, like what yuri anime or manga series you like?

          • Jamie Wells