Re: [Yuricon] Digest Number 1130

  • Dust Angel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2004
      Hi! I'm new here. I think I haven't been able to get
      into yuri stuff because honestly I haven't heard that
      much information about it in general. A lot of times I
      will accidentally download yaoi more than yuri. And
      I'm much more interested in yuri!!! Well I don't look
      at yaoi stuff ... 6.6
      Anyways I got here through a friend who showed me
      utena -gravity music video, that led me to the video
      page, that led me to yuricon! If you have suggestions
      on more yuri stuff ^__^ ...
      Thanks for letting me join!
      Mel

      Yahoo! Domains � Claim yours for only $14.70/year