Re: Utena series on DVD

  • anthyroserain
    Message 1 of 5 , May 21, 2004
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "shenotski" <duomaxwell@f...> wrote:
      > I have a question on the english DVDs (the ones after rose
      > collection), are there hard subs on the songs like the first two
      DVD?
      > (Meaning if i turn all subtitles off i get the raw footage) Ive
      > wanted to make an AMV to Utena TV but the hard subs in rose
      > collection 2 stoped me dead in the water.

      Didn't know this off the top of my head, so I pulled out a few Utena
      DVDs to check. (Yes, I have no life, why do you ask? ;) You're in
      luck, it seems. Put the audio on English, and there are no subtitles
      that I could see. Didn't check the *entire* content of course, but I
      would assume there aren't any hard subs on the other songs, too.

      -Katie