Re: [Yuricon] A quick joke

  • Powderdown@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2001
      In a message dated 12/1/01 7:53:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, pbarkow@... writes:

      I'd like to talk to you about a serious problem in the world today.

      Heroine addiction.

      Heroine addiction can be identified by a variety of symptoms.
      Drooling at the sight of Utena. Attempting to dress like Priss.
      Becoming cranky and irritatble after going too long without a fix of
      Sailor Moon.

      If you, or someone you know, suffers from heroine addiction, then
      please contact us. We can help you.

      lmao! I think I'm suffering from that!

      ~*Nanami-chan*~

      | | "There is a vast alternate universe called anime, waiting to be explored.  It's entertaining, uplifting, educational, confusing, overwhelming, and a little bit scary." ~Frederik L. Schodt | |
    • WildDruid@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2001
        Lets see, need sailor moon fix check, like Utena, check, hmmm oh dear...

        SSK
      • Trixterpriest@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2001
          > I'd like to talk to you about a serious problem in the world today.
          >
          > Heroine addiction.
          >
          > Heroine addiction can be identified by a variety of symptoms.
          > Drooling at the sight of Utena. Attempting to dress like Priss.
          > Becoming cranky and irritatble after going too long without a fix of
          > Sailor Moon.
          >
          > If you, or someone you know, suffers from heroine addiction, then
          > please contact us. We can help you.

          You didn't give a number for that.... ;p

          heheh
          Kun
          *does a little addiction dance*