Re: oops, Key original release date: 1994

  • shenotski
    Message 1 of 10 , May 19, 2004
      Sakura died because she's the switch that finally gets key to be human. As far as the infomas line. It's
      one line, comming from somone who's had everything drained from them and is about to die. If
      youve ever been under jet lag, tired out of our mind, or just plane drunk (or for another example me at
      yuri-con) you can say some pretty odd things that you would never say normally because your mind is
      on empty.