Re: [Yuricon] Re: SelectSmart fun- personality test for Utena and CCS

  • Althea K.
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 1, 2001
      >From: Toasty Ace <madhatterace@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Re: SelectSmart fun- personality test for Utena and
      >CCS
      >Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:12:24 -0800 (PST)
      >

      > > >I came to the rather surprising and, frankly
      > > >moderately disturbing discovery that my #1 was...
      > > >Anthy o_O.... I would have never expected that.
      > > >

      > > Yikes. Please tell me you don't have a brother. @.o'
      >
      >Two of them... both older... now I'm really scared.

      Yikes. *laughs*

      Well, as long as people aren't slapping you around all the time, I think you
      should be pretty much okay... One would hope...

      >Kiss kiss.
      >
      >~~~<~~{@ ace

      -Althea K. (slacking off again, now having to wade through almost a hundred
      posts.. again...)

      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 3, 2001
        --- In Yuricon@y..., "Althea K." <womanprince@h...> wrote:

        > -Althea K. (slacking off again, now having to wade through almost a
        hundred
        > posts.. again...)

        Ah yes... My internet service went funk so I have to use dial-up
        now... I can't check as many times over the course of a day because it
        conflicts with the phone line. <sigh> I'm behind!

        Behind? Who's a behind? I got a BIG behind. I blame my maternal
        grandmother for THAT.

        --Lel