Re: [Yuricon] A quick joke

  • pbarkow@is2.dal.ca
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2001
      On 1 Dec 01, at 19:54, Erica Friedman wrote:

      > >From: pbarkow@...
      >
      > >Heroine addiction.
      >
      > LOL Can I use this? I think it deserves a pamphlet of its own. :-)

      As long as I'm credited it would be an honor. ^_^

      > I'm a sufferer... I'll admit it. But i don't want no stinkin' cure!

      I didn't say anything about curing it. This is a recruitment effort. ;)

      "CABBIT!"
      The rest of the rebels stopped completely still where they were, turning
      to stare at the screamer, then past him. Then they turned and began
      running in the opposite direction as fast as their legs could carry them,
      some screaming in fear.
      http://is2.dal.ca/~pbarkow/
      Harbinger of Keener-sama
      Vice President DPG
      Official Fashion Consultant and Hentai of the DGML
      Shameless Faith/Buffy shipper.
      Lapsed Discordian
      Head of the Keiko-chanian faction
      Hug Guy
    • Powderdown@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2001
        In a message dated 12/1/01 7:53:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, pbarkow@... writes:

        I'd like to talk to you about a serious problem in the world today.

        Heroine addiction.

        Heroine addiction can be identified by a variety of symptoms.
        Drooling at the sight of Utena. Attempting to dress like Priss.
        Becoming cranky and irritatble after going too long without a fix of
        Sailor Moon.

        If you, or someone you know, suffers from heroine addiction, then
        please contact us. We can help you.

        lmao! I think I'm suffering from that!

        ~*Nanami-chan*~

        | | "There is a vast alternate universe called anime, waiting to be explored.  It's entertaining, uplifting, educational, confusing, overwhelming, and a little bit scary." ~Frederik L. Schodt | |
      • WildDruid@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2001
          Lets see, need sailor moon fix check, like Utena, check, hmmm oh dear...

          SSK
        • Trixterpriest@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 2, 2001
            > I'd like to talk to you about a serious problem in the world today.
            >
            > Heroine addiction.
            >
            > Heroine addiction can be identified by a variety of symptoms.
            > Drooling at the sight of Utena. Attempting to dress like Priss.
            > Becoming cranky and irritatble after going too long without a fix of
            > Sailor Moon.
            >
            > If you, or someone you know, suffers from heroine addiction, then
            > please contact us. We can help you.

            You didn't give a number for that.... ;p

            heheh
            Kun
            *does a little addiction dance*